STILL TIME TO REGISTER YOUR STAFF!
The WLPGA are running a three day downstream operations and marketing training course 2nd – 4th December 2014 at the Pertamina University in Jakarta. Over fifty participants have already registered to attend from Indonesia and neighbouring countries. If you are running a LPG business in the region, and you want your staff to keep abreast of the latest in WLPGA Good Industry Practices, this is something you simply cannot afford to miss.
There is still time to register. Contact Vincent Choy on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to secure a place for your staff. The course is the first in what is expected to be a series of training initiatives with the All Events Group (Singapore) who are managing the course logistics. WLPGA Board and Industry Council member Pertamina are hosting the event and have provided the first class facilities of their university in Jakarta. The WLPGA is responsible for the course content and the trainers.
- Outstanding Asian regional venue with first rate conference facilities
- Easy access from international airport and to Jakarta’s CBD
- Up to date programme with a focus on the latest WLPGA Good Industry Practices
- Focus on the downstream LPG business from primary storage through the distribution channel
- Experienced international LPG trainers
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with over fifty LPG professionals taking part
- Includes site visits to Pertamina’s latest storage, handling and distribution facilities in Jakarta
- Networking dinner for all participants included in course fee
- Competitively priced at US$1,500/participant for the three days, including meals/breaks/tour
World LPG demand continues to grow at around 3-4%/year resulting in not only several million tonnes of additional product entering the market but tens of thousands of new personnel added to the business each year. These personnel need to be continually trained in best practice in order that the LPG industry’s impressive safety record is not jeopardised. However there are very few reputable training courses available for the LPG industry, especially catering for the downstream sector. Knowledge transfer is one of the core mission statements of the WLPGA.
The WLPGA has built up an impressive library of materials – through the publication of its Guidelines for Good Business Practice and Good Safety Practice, together with its more prescriptive Guides – and these form the basis for this course.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to train your LPG staff in the very latest ideas and techniques!
David Tyler – WLPGA