December 2009 – Join the 23rd World LP Gas Forum and 2010 AEGPL Congress in Madrid
An unprecedented value for attendees, exhibitors and visitors as it brings together the best aspects of the AEGPL Annual congress and the World LP Gas Forum.
In essence, it is two annual events into one exceptional LP Gas conference and exhibition. 5 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN US
- To reach an audience of over 1000 international LPG professionals
- To strenghten your network and create new partnerships!
- To enhance the image and leadership of your company!
- To promote your latest technologies and optimize your return on investment
- To keep up with your competitors and to know the market
Join up as an exhibitor to showcase your equipment and services at this unique event! The Exhibition is the unique show for key LP Gas companies to present their cutting edge technology, first class equipment and services to the international and regional LP Gas community. Coffee break stations as well as cyber cafés located within the exhibition areas guarantee additional interaction. Contact details and profile of each exhibitor are included in the exhibition directory, published in September 2010 and distributed on-site to each participant. In addition to the conference attendees, external visitors will also be strongly encouraged to meet you face to face at the exhibition. Several promotional tools will be made at your disposal to promote your participation and the event: visitor online pre-registration and e-badging, invitation cards, brochures and flyers distribution, newsletters, event stickers and much more. Do not miss this opportunity to present and promote B to B your company’s expertise and activities! Products showcased have included:
- Equipment for production, transportation, storage and distribution
- Equipment and facilities for industrial and domestic use
- Safety equipment
- Equipment for automotive fuel and the distribution of automotive LPG
For all details and application, please click here to download the Exhibition Brochure and form. If you wish to receive more information or have any questions please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org