LP Gas: Exceptional Energy for East Africa
- 6 July 2011, Intercontinental Hotel – Nairobi
- 7 July 2011, WLPGA Good Industry Practices Workshop
The World LP Gas Association, along with co-hosts the Petroleum Institute of East Africa (PIEA) were proud to host the East Africa Summit and WLPGA Good Industry Practices Workshop in Nairobi, Kenya, 6-7 July 1022.
The event was a huge success with over 250 delegates from over 30 countries uniting to discuss the issues facing the region today. The WLPGA would like to thank Summit exhibition sponsors Flüssiggas-Anlagen, Fisher, Kosan Crisplant, Ragasco, Rego Products, Siraga and Strategic Energy Limited for their valued support. The WLPGA would also like to thank all the delegates for attending what we believe was an enormously successful event.
Download the conference proceedings from the links below:
East Africa Summit:
- Chris Holmes, Purvin & Gertz Inc.
- Patrick Nyoike, Ministry of Energy
- Hon. Eng. Irene Muloni, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development
- Hon. Adam K. A. Malima, Ministry for Energy and Minerals
- Nasr Elhussein, Nile Petroleum Company Limited
- African Gas & Oil Company Limited
- Morten Balle, Ragasco
- Kaburu Mwirichia, Energy Regulatory Commission
- Mohamed Majzoub Fidiel, Practical Action
- Daniel Minda Mayieka, Total Kenya Limited
- Emmy Wasirwa, Wana Energy Solutions
- Peter Malika, E+Co East Africa
- James Ondigo, Lybia Oil