PIEA-WLPGA 2021 Good Industry Practice LPG Training Workshops
Wednesday 9th & Thursday 10th June 2021 – 13:00hrs – 16:00hrs (Kenya Time)
Register for the LPG Training Workshops with this link: (Go to Webinar)
These two, three-hour, virtual Good Industry Practice LPG Training Workshops will be held over two days – Wednesday/Thursday 9th – 10th June 2021. They are designed for all stakeholders involved in the LPG industry who wish to sharpen their knowledge on Product Knowledge and Good Industry Practices covering all aspects of the LPG value chain.
Part One is ‘back to basics’ and will present an engaging and entertaining, but vital, look at LPG the product, and why we need to fully understand the properties and characteristics of LPG to ensure the safety and sustainability of the business in a growing market like East Africa.
Part Two includes interactive case studies of some typical challenges that face the LPG industry, especially in East Africa. The case studies will illustrate key threats to the business and will include discussions on how mitigating measures can be used to keep the business safe. Some of the latest innovation will be presented to maintain a smart business presence.
Part One – Back to Basics, LPG the Product
- This interactive online training workshop is designed for key stakeholders within the LPG industry and will focus on the key properties and characteristics of the product and how they play such an important role in keeping the business safe.
- Ensure participants fully understand the main properties and characteristics of LPG and why having such a thorough knowledge of them is vital in ensuring a safe and sustainable supply and distribution channel.
- Provide an opportunity for participants to share any concerns that may have about the storage, handling and use of LPG through an on-line interactive platform.
Part Two – Interactive Case Studies: What are the challenges that are blocking the safe and sustainable growth of LPG in East Africa, and what can be done to address them?
- This interactive online training workshop is designed for key stakeholders within the LPG industry and will focus on some typical challenges that industry is facing that threaten the safe and sustainable growth of LPG in East Africa.
- There will also be a session on LPG Innovation & Renewables Integration
- The use of case studies will illustrate how participants can identify bad practices and understand the impact they have on the business.
- Bad business practices are dangerous, unfair and detract investment. Participants will learn tools on how to identify and eliminate them.
- Some of the latest innovation being applied in the industry will be described, and how it can be used to combat bad business practices.
These online workshops will be led by David Tyler, Director of the WLPGA, and will be based on the material that has been produced by the WLPGA and its membership as part of its Good Industry Practice programme. There will also be support from Aarthi Konadia, Real Flame, India, who will cover the subject of LPG Innovation & Renewables Integration.
For more information on this webinar, please contact David Tyler at email@example.com