January 29 – 31 2019
Magnolia Hotel, Houston, Texas
New regulations, changing demand, refinery economics and more
Global LPG supply from the US is growing at its fastest pace in years. But other market dynamics are continuing to cause uncertainty. How are geopolitical factors including trade relations between the US and China, as well as sanctions against the Middle East, impacting the LPG supply chain? Will US supply keep up with growing Asian demand and how will this affect overall export capacity? How are global market dynamics expected to shift in 2019 and how can you best position your organisation for success in this ever-changing industry?
Join over 150 market participants from the LPG industry at Argus Americas LPG Summit 2019 to address these key challenges and your most pressing questions.
This event is conveniently held in Houston, home of the largest LPG export market. Meet more domestic suppliers and international buyers, network and do business. Reserve your place today and be part of the top gathering for internationally traded LPG.
Why you should attend Argus Americas LPG Summit 2019:
- Receive the latest, market-leading supply/demand and pricing analysis on a regional and global level
- Discuss the latest opportunities with business leaders from the world’s key importing and exporting nations
- Participate in expert-led regional spotlight sessions on: Asia, China, Latin America, the Middle East and Europe
- Hear how Canada will impact the North America and global LPG markets
- Understand the opportunities in marine fuel presented by IMO Marpol Annex VI
- Network with over 150 market participants during the evening drinks reception and extended breaks throughout the event. Meet new contacts, collaborate and exchange ideas
The exceptional speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
- Carmine Battista, Head of Products Trading, Unipec America Inc
- Andrew Little, Vice President, Supply & Logistics, AmeriGas Propane
- Bill Marks, Director, Hedging and Risk Management, AmeriGas Propane
- Deacon Shorr President, Libra Fearnley
- Phillip Hoskins Sr., Director Business Development, Savage
- James Richard ‘J.R.’ Owens, Trader, Warner Petroleum Corporation
- Michael Panas, Managing Consultant, NGLStrategy, LLC
- Gerry Goobie, P.Eng., Principal, Goobie Tulk Inc.
- Amy Strahan, Editor, Petrochemicals and NGLs, Argus
- David Appleton, Senior Analyst, Argus Consulting Services
For further details or to register CLICK HERE